Family Camp – 3-Day Summer Camp Adventure
Have you ever wanted to share your camp adventures with your parents? Have you ever wanted to get them on a horse and watch them learn to post? Make a treasure in arts and crafts? Canoe across the lake? Create the perfect S’mora?
Do you feel like the kids get all the fun? Want to relive all those camping adventures? Want to come experience camp with your first time at camp camper? Are you alumni that want to relive the magic
Here’s your chance!
- 3 days of summer camp adventure!
- June 2oth-June 22nd Noon to Noon
- 550.00/participant includes EVERYTHING!
- Activities offered: Riding/Vaulting/Land Sports/Swimming/Boating/Archery/Arts and Crafts/Music and More!
- Parental figure must be same gender as child (for housing reasons)
- All campers must be accompanied by at least one parent
- All parents must be accompanied by at least one camper
- Parents are responsible for their campers while at camp. We will be supplying staff for programs only.
- Must have 10 families participate to run
- Not a parent but want to join in the fun? You can! A camper can bring a aunt, uncle or grandparent and still qualify!